A “hickey” is a bruise obtained from sucking or kissing someone’s skin during a passionate moment. A hickey can also represent shame: something that a girl hides from her parents and teachers. Make sure the girl you want to give a hickey to is open to receiving one if you want to give her one. In the case of this mark, it might not disappear for two weeks, as it is a sign of possession.
How to Do Hickey:
Creating a Scene:
- Hickeys are well known: During the heat of passion, one can get a hickey, which can be defined as a bruise. As a result of the suction of your lips against the sensitive skin, you’ll break the blood vessels, creating a hickey. It is a mark of love. It is a tangible sign that you have shared intimate moments with someone. You need to be aware of the consequences!
- Don’t give a hickey without consent: Before you go for the hickey, you must be sure that the person is into it before you leave a noticeable mark on their neck. In addition, it might break the mood to ask, “Do you mind if I give you a hickey?” If she feels embarrassed, she may conceal the mark with makeup or a scarf. There are some people who proudly display their hickeys, while there are others who feel mortified by them.
- Historically, the hickey has been used as a playful sign of possession, a symbol of passion. You’re more likely to receive a hickey from your girlfriend or an emotionally involved partner than from someone you met that night.t that night.
- You may want to consider whether the “goal” of your encounter with this girl is necessarily a hickey. While a hickey may be fun in the moment, you shouldn’t spend the whole time bruising or branding her. Don’t rush through it, and feel free to take your time.
- Give her a hickey when the heat is on: Be sure you have a buildup on her neck before you just suck her neck. During a heated make-out or love making session, the hickey is best delivered during the height of passion, when it feels at the height of sensuality. If you don’t get to kiss this girl for a few minutes, wait until you have kissed her for some time. In addition, the hickey is more appropriate if you are having sex, as any pain resulting from the mark will be absorbed into the experience.
- It is important to be aware that pain can be a serious depressant to some people. Not everyone would be able to cope with it.
- Put your lips on the girl’s neck slowly: Whether you are making love or just making out, nip at her neck and give her light kisses whenever you are together. As a result of the delicate pressure of the lips on the skin of the neck, the majority of hickeys are given at this spot. There is no “right” or “wrong” part of the neck. It will however be easier for her to hide if the incision is either low, near her collar bone, or high on the neck, such that it falls below her hair.
- In spite of the fact that the neck is one of the most popular spots, you can technically give a hickey to any area of sensitive skin. If you want a less visible and more intimate mark, try giving her a hickey over the top of her breast or on the inside of her upper thigh.