The magnesium bisglycinate in our PrizMAG formula is 100% pure. There is an important distinction here, as many companies claim that their product contains magnesium bisglycinate, but they actually buffer it with magnesium oxide. This rarely results from a deliberate attempt to mislead but rather from misinterpreting the product and how suppliers label it.
A magnesium bisglycinate is available in two forms Magnézium biszglicinát pure magnesium bisglycinate (in which magnesium and the amino acid glycine are the only ingredients) and buffered magnesium bisglycinate (in which magnesium oxide is present).
There is a problem with buffered magnesium bisglycinate, since consumers are not getting as much magnesium bisglycinate as they think. We believe people should get pure magnesium bisglycinate when they purchase magnesium bisglycinate. A person could purchase magnesium oxide for less cost since magnesium oxide is an economical material to produce.
What is Magnesium Bisglycinate?
Magnesium bisglycinate is a safe, natural way to boost magnesium intake. It is a compound that naturally occurs in food and is also easily absorbed by the body. This supplement can be used for a variety of conditions. What does it do? The most common use of magnesium bisglycinate is as an anti-spasm agent to help reduce muscle spasms. In this case, you would take it regularly to help control muscle spasms. It has also been found to help relieve pain, improve sleep quality, and relieve anxiety.
Uses of Magnesium Bisglycinate
People prefer magnesium glycinate to other magnesium supplements since the body absorbs magnesium more easily. In addition, it is one of the gentlest supplements on the stomach. It may not cause as many side effects as other forms of magnesium, such as an upset stomach or loose stools.
Magnesium can have trouble being excreted by the kidneys if there are problems with the kidneys. People who are recovering from bariatric surgery or who may be at risk of magnesium deficiency benefit from magnesium glycinate because of this characteristic. Before taking magnesium glycinate, people with kidney issues should consult a doctor.
If you are having kidney issues, you should not take too much magnesium. There are two ways to get magnesium into your body. Magnesium is commonly used in many different types of supplements. You can take it as a supplement or eat foods containing it. Some foods are naturally high in magnesium. Examples include leafy green vegetables, nuts, and seeds. Other foods like beans, whole grains, and yogurt have more magnesium than the average diet. People who are on a low-calorie diet can take a supplement. You can take it in liquid or capsule form.
Benefits of Magnesium Bisglycinate
Some people benefit more from magnesium glycinate than others. Magnesium glycinate might have positive effects on people with the following conditions:
- High blood pressure or heart disease: Magnesium supplements can help lower blood pressure slightly.
- Diabetes type 2: Consuming high amounts of magnesium might reduce the risk of diabetes type 2. In addition to assisting in the breakdown of sugars, magnesium may also decrease insulin resistance.
- Osteoporosis:Magnesium is involved in bone mineral density and the development of healthy bones. A healthy diet helps reduce the risk of bone fractures and osteoporosis.
- Those who suffer from migraine headaches often have low magnesium levels in their blood and tissues. There is evidence that supplements can reduce migraine frequency.
- A chemical in the brain called serotonin makes us feel good. Serotonin levels seem to be reduced by low magnesium levels, and antidepressants can increase magnesium levels in the brain.